The Economic Development Board (EDB) has to accelerate the inclusive economic growth of Andhra Pradesh. The board acts as a catalyst to facilitate economic growth, investment climate, reforms, and competitiveness in Andhra Pradesh.
The functions of the Economic Development Board include:
- Strategic investment planning and promotion
- Nodal point of contact for investments
- Mobilisation of resources required for supplementing public and private investment
- Facilitating inter-departmental coordination
- Economic and policy research
For more information, check out http://apedb.gov.in/
Andhra Pradesh ranks 7th among India’s states, and is located at slot 7×7 of our G8x8.